We are glad to present a new video that shows how to sample virtual instruments with SampleRobot version 6.1. The VST host functionality was recently inplemented in SampleRobot. There are a lot reasons to sample VSTis. Here are some examples:
- You don't want to perform with a laptop on stage. Just use your favorite stage hardware and import the samples there.
- Your plugin is pretty CPU-hungry. Just save a lot of performance power with the samples.
- Play monophonic plugins polyphonically.
- Use older plugins in a new environment.
- Have your plugin sounds playable on all your different software and hardware samplers.
- Build a custom sample library out of your personal plugin sounds.
- Layer the plugin sounds with other samples in your favorite sampler and save the whole patch as one instrument.
- Use the special features of SampleRobot to twist and shape your plugin sounds with unusual loops and crossfades.